Adventure Bus Event -
July 14 @ 9:30 am - July 16 @ 8:00 pm$33.85 - $339.00
REGISTER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Algonquin Park Group Camping
Join us on our Algonquin Park Intro to Camping Weekend Trip from Friday, July 14th 9:30 am. returning Sunday, July 16th at approximately 7 pm. Adults only, must be 18 or older.
Drive-Yourself or Hop aboard our TA Adventure Bus and sit back and relax as we take you North to Ontario’s World Famous Algonquin Provincial Park, which features over 7,600 sq. km vast wilderness! Algonquin contains some of Canada’s most amazing wildlife including many different birds such as Grey Jay, Boreal Chickadee, Spruce Grouse, Indigo Bunting, Brown Thrasher, Wood Thrush the famous Loon and many more! There are many different impressive species of mammals that call Algonquin their home including the Beaver, Black Bear, Wolves, and not to mention The Moose!
Once we arrive in Algonquin we’ll begin our Intro to Camping Vacation’s Adventures including Canoeing & Kayaking Algonquin’s serene lakes, having fun on a SUP (Stand-Up Paddle-Board), Hiking, Swimming, Fishing, Roaring Fires, Marshmallow Roasting, Star Gazing, Wildlife Spotting, and So Much More… Starting with setting up our tents!
Never Camped before? No Problem! This is perfect for you!
A Great Way to Learn, Have Fun and Enjoy Canada’s Great Outdoors!
Location: Whitefish Lake Campground Algonquin Provincial Park. ON. Canada
Meals & Food: All meals inside park included in price of trip. All meals to have a vegetarian option, as well as a meat option. Our meals do not include pork. Vegetarian and non-pork option available for all meals.
Algonquin Park shared Tent Camping, one male group tent and one female group tent or you can rent a private tent from us. (see below)
- Drive-Yourself option: Includes sleeping accommodation in our male 10 person tent or our female 10 person tent, all food within park and participation in all group activities. $264.95 + tax.
- Adventure Bus option: No Car, No Problem: join our Adventure Bus. Includes sleeping accommodation in our male 10 person tent or our female 10 person tent, all food within park and participation in all group activities. $299.95 + tax.
- optional Rent a two person private tent: only $29.95 (if you choose not to stay in our large shared tent. private tent option 1.)
- optional Rent a four person private tent: only $39.95 (if you choose not to stay in our large shared tent. private tent option 2.)
- optional Rent a Cot. A cot is like a small bed that raises you off the ground instead of sleeping on a mat on the ground $39.95
- optional Rent a clean sleeping bag: only $29.95
- Two Nights / Three Days in the world famous Algonquin Provincial Park
- Canoeing / Kayaking / SUP
- Camp Fires / Fire Making
- Marshmallow and SMORES around the Camp fire
- Wonderful Beach / Swimming
- Camping Skills Training
- Amazing Night-Time Stargazing
- Trip to the famous and beautiful Algonquin Park Visitor Centre
- Transport within the park to different Hikes & Activities throughout Algonquin aboard our TA Adventure Bus
- All Food & Snacks Provided. 3 Meals Per Day + Snacks & Refreshments… on this trip we eat like Kings!
- Our super experienced TA Staff to help you every step of the way!
What to Bring:
- Clothes for 3 Days… Shorts, T-shirts, Underwear, Socks, Warm Sweaters, Pants, Waterproof Jacket, can’t predict the weather!
- Comfortable Hiking Footwear! (Yes your hiking footwear WILL get wet!) – No Heels!
- Bathing Suit & Towel
- Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, bug net, bug spray
- Water Bottle
- Extra blanket if you get cold at night
- Toiletries: Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Floss, Cream, etc.
- Any Medications You Might Require (Please inform our TA Staff upon arrival if there is anything we should know about your medications)
- Some spending money in case you should wish to purchase anything at any of Algonquin’s stores or at our stops on the way to and from Algonquin
- Don’t forget your Camera!
TA Adventure Bus Pick Up/Drop Off Locations & Times
- Pick-up & Drop-off from our Adventure Store, 2241 Dundas Street West, only a few stores down from the Dundas West Subway Station.
- Be at the store Friday July 14th at 9:30 am.
- Returning to our Adventure Store on Sunday July 16th about 7:30 pm.
Drive Yourself Directions:
- Algonquin Park, Whitefish Lake, Group Campground
- Arrival is between 1:30 pm & 2:00 pm on Friday, July 14th
- Group Name: Toronto Adventures Inc, Group Campsite 501
- Type “Algonquin Provincial Park” in Google Maps, your GPS or whatever navigation program is your preference. Algonquin Provincial Park is located approximately a 3 Hr. drive North of Toronto and is located just East of Huntsville. Upon arrival in Algonquin Park, stop at the Algonquin Park Permit Office just inside the main entrance to the park along Hwy. 60 and ask them for directions to Whitefish Group Campground, they will provide you with a map and directions. We are located at Site #2 in Whitefish Group Campground. Upon arrival check in at the booth by the entrance to the campground let them know you’re here with Toronto Adventures checking into Site #501 at Whitefish Group Campground and you’re checking in 1 vehicle (be sure to have your license plate # handy). They will check your vehicle in and set you up with a permit, map, and direction to our site.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy:
- No Cancellations accepted within 14 days of Event. 90% credit towards future Toronto Adventures Inc. events provided if customer provides cancellation email 14 days prior to event.
If you are late or you miss an event you forfeit your ticket!
- Full Refunds only provided if we cancel or reschedule event.