- This event has passed.
May 7, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$44.95 - $69.95
Welcome to our Humber Rentals Large Canoe booking page!
Located right here in Toronto, paddling the calm & meandering Humber River is the perfect way to get outside and have fun this season! The Humber River is one of Toronto’s hidden gems and is home to a huge variety of wildlife, including Beaver, Blue Heron, Deer, Coyotes, Egret, Mink and much much more! Located only a 5 minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station (Toronto’s Public Transit) you don’t even need a vehicle! Simply book your boat(s) online and our friendly staff will have have everything ready and waiting for your relaxing paddle of the scenic Humber’s calm beautiful waters!
Event Duration: 2 Hours
Event Difficulty: Beginner but fun for all!
How It Works:
We start this event at our Humber Location. We get you signed in, set you up with your boat(s), lifejacket(s), paddle(s) and everything else you’ll need for your paddling adventure. This event starts and ends in the same location so no shuttle required!
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In.
- Paddle(s) and all other equipment provided
- Safety orientation if it’s your first time
- Our friendy staff to help get you on your way
- Toronto Adventures 2016 Membership
What to Bring:
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April & May)
- Any Vouchers or Gift Certificates that you may have used to book.
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
Note: To book different boat types for the same event time and date, Click Here to return to our Boat Selection page. Select the boat type you wish to book and select the same Date & Time on the event calendar.
Group Deal Customers:
To book using your Group Deal Voucher (Groupon, Travelzoo, etc) please enter your Coupon # in the Coupon Box on the Payment Page. This will ensure you’re only charged the Taxes and any applicable fees, such as the Weekend Surcharge, if booking on Weekends.
Questions or Concerns?