Adventure Bus Day Trips
July 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm$33.84 - $45.14
Join us for an exciting day trip Tubing Ontario’s beautiful Elora Gorge!
Hop aboard our TA Adventure Bus at either one of our 2 Toronto Pick Up/Drop Off locations (York Mills & Keele TTC Stations) and escape the city for a day of tubing the beautiful Elora Gorge! Tubing down the river is a fun and exciting way to see the wonders of the Elora Gorge. From the rushing white water to the towering cliffs, tubing offers more than just a refreshing ride on a hot summer day! Note: You’re welcome to join us an not go tubing, there are many nice walking trails and places to take a swim.
After picking you up from either of our 2 Toronto Pick Up/Drop Off locations (York Mills or Keele TTC Stations) we’ll head NorthWest to the beautiful Elora Gorge. We will stop once along the way at a Tim Horton’s for a washroom/food break. We will arrive at approximately 11:00am. Upon arrival our staff will provide Day Passes to Elora Conservation area for everyone, explain where and when to meet at the end of the day, show anyone looking to tube where the Tubing Center is and help you with any issues you might have. Note: Tube & Equipment Rental is not included, please read the Important Information Below.
– Transportation to and from The Elora Gorge from Keele or York Mills TTC Stations
– Day Passes for Elora Conservation Area Note: Tubing not included in pricing, please read Important Information below.
– All Tubers must have a Tube, PFD and Helmet.
– You can bring your own or rent one at the tubing center at the Elora Gorge.
– Tube rentals are limited, we usually have no problem, however, there are no guarantees.
– Participants must register at the tubing equipment rental building, pay a fee and receive a wristband. Participants must sign a waiver. Those under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver.
– For current tubing fees, Click Here to see Elora Gorge Park’s Fees. Please note that the security deposit required for the rental of tubing equipment is accepted only in the form of a credit card or cash deposit. Debit transactions are not accepted for the security deposit.
9:00am Pick Up at Keele TTC Station
9:05am Depart Keele TTC Station
9:30am Arrive at York Mills TTC Station
9:35am Depart York Mills TTC Station
11:05am Approx. Arrive at Elora Gorge Conservation Area
3:30pm Depart Elora Gorge Conservation Area
5:00pm Approx. Arrive at York Mills TTC Station
5:30pm Approx. Arrive at Keele TTC Station
Location #1 –Keele TTC Subway Station
Right outside Main Entrance on Keele St.
Pick Up: 9:00am Drop Off: 5:30pm Approx. Note: Bus departs at 9:05am Sharp!
Location #2 –York Mills TTC Subway Station
At Passenger Pick Up/Drop Off Entrance right beside Shell Gas Station Car Wash on Old York Mills Rd.
Pick Up: 9:30am Drop Off: 5:00pm Approx. Note: Bus departs at 9:35am Sharp!
– Pack yourself a lunch for the day or feel free to grab one on the way up during our Tim Horton’s break.
– If you intend on tubing or swimming don’t forget your bathing suit and towel!
– Tube, PFD, Helmet if you’re tubing and don’t wish to rent.
– Sunglasses & Sun Screen. We recommend a tether for your shades if you wanna use them tubing!
– Bring something to drink, water recommended!
– Don’t forget your Camera!
Adult Ticket: $39.95 + tax. per participant
Children’s Ticket (12 & Under): $29.95 + tax. per participant
TA Members: Use Promo Code “TAMEGT” to save 25% when booking!
Click Here for more Information on our TA Membership!
Students & Seniors Save 20%: Use Promo Code “TASSD” when booking! Valid ID Required.
Step 1 Scroll to the top of the page and select the number of tickets you would like to purchase then select submit.
Step 2 Follows the steps to complete your booking.
Step 3 You will receive a confirmation email with all of your booking details.
Coupons & Promo Codes: At the “check out” page, enter your Coupon/Promo code in the “coupon code” box and select “Apply Coupon”.
Questions or Concerns?