Hop aboard our TA Adventure Bus right here in Toronto and sit back and relax as we take you North for a full day of Snowshoeing The Copeland Forest’s deep powdery snow covered forests!
Our Snowshoeing Day Trips are a great way to exercise and enjoy the outdoors in the winter! Located right in Ontario’s Snow Belt, our Copeland Forest Backcountry Snowshoeing Day Trip takes you through deep snow covered forests, fields, valleys and more! These are full Day Trips that include 3 hours of Snowshoeing, Snowshoes, Hot Chocolate & a Light Snack, Transport to and from The Copeland Forest from either of our 2 Toronto Pick Up/Drop Off Locations!
A Great way to exercise, have fun and get outside this Winter!
Breakfast & Lunch: Pack yourself Breakfast and Lunch or grab one at the On-Route which is the highway washroom/food centre. We stop for washroom & food break on the way up and on the way back. We usually recommend eating light breakfast on the way up and a heavier lunch on the way back in order to avoid indigestion while exercising.
- – Transport to and from the event from Toronto
- – Snowshoe Rental is included
- – 15 Minute Stretch & Snowshoeing Refresher
- – 3 Hour Guided Snowshoeing hike through The Copeland Forest
- – Hot Chocolate & a Light Snack
- – Our experienced TA Guides to help you every step of the way!
Weekday Price: $69.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Member Price: $52.47 + tax. Per Ticket (Save 25%)
Weekend Price: $79.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Member Price: $59.95 + tax. Per Ticket (Save 25%)
TA Members use Promo Code: TAMSD
Click Here for more information on our TA Membership
9:00am Pick Up at Keele TTC Station
9:05am Depart Keele TTC Station
9:35am Pick Up at York Mills TTC Station
9:40am Depart York Mills TTC Station
10:30am Arrive at Barrie ON-Route for Refreshments & Washroom Break
11:00am Depart Barrie ON-Route
11:30am Arrive at The Copeland Forest Backcountry Snowshoeing Start Location
3:30pm Hike completion and back aboard the bus!
4:00pm Refreshments & Washroom Break
4:20pm Depart for Toronto.
5:30pm Approx. Drop Off at York Mills TTC Station
6:00pm Approx. Drop Off at Keele TTC Station
Important: All times are approximations, the scheduled times can change without warning due to weather, traffic and other unforeseen factors.
Keele TTC Station: Pick Up: 9:00 am Drop Off: 6:00pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located right outside the main entrance on Keele Street.
York Mills TTC Station: Pick Up: 9:35am Drop Off: 5:30pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located outside the “Kiss n’ Ride Entrance”
Step 1 Select the “Select Here to Register Now” button at the top or bottom of the page, you will then be redirected to our 2018 Winter Events Calendar.
Step 2 Select the “Backcountry Snowshoeing ” Event with the Date & Time that works best for you.
Note: Make sure you’ve selected the correct Snowshoeing event.
Step 3 Follow the simple steps to complete your booking!
- – Ages 14 and older, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – Voucher Customers must bring their valid voucher with them on the day of the event or pay full price. Note: Mobile copy’s of your Voucher work Great!
When participating in any Outdoor Activity it’s important to Dress Appropriately and this is especially true for Winter Adventures!
We’ve listed below some of our Top Tips for Dressing Right for Winter Adventures:
- – Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
- – Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip.
- – We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
- – Wear a hat!
- – Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
- – Bring a pair of shades… Yes, it’s even brighter in the winter!
- – You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
- – We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!