Join us on our Bruce Trail Snowshoeing Day Trips!
Hop aboard our 19 Passenger Bus right here in Toronto and sit back and relax as we take you to Ontario’s Famous Bruce Trail for a day of Snowshoeing the historic trail that runs from Niagara all the way to Tobermory… But don’t worry we’ll only be doing a small section!
A Great way to exercise, have fun and get outside this Winter!
Breakfast & Lunch: Pack yourself Breakfast and Lunch or grab one at the Tim Horton’s stop on the way. We stop for washroom & breakfast break on the way up and on the way back. We usually recommend eating lunch on the way back in order to avoid indigestion while exercising.
When: Events run between December 15th & February 29th 2016/17
Where: We pick you up outside Keele TTC Stations Main Entrance on Keele St at 9:30am and take you 1.5 hours North to where the snow is!
- – Transport to and from the event from Toronto.
- – 15 Minute Stretch & Snowshoeing Refresher
- – 3 Hour Guided Snowshoe through The Copeland Forest
- – Hot Chocolate & a Light Snack
- – Our experienced TA Guides to help you every step of the way!
Wednesday Price: $69.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Member Price: $49.95 + tax. Per Ticket (Members Save 25%)
Saturday Price: $89.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Member Price: $69.95 + tax. Per Ticket (Members Save 25%)
TA Members use Promo Code: TAMSD
Click Here for more information on our TA Membership
10:00am Pick Up at Keele TTC Station
10:15am Depart Keele TTC Station
11:15am Arrive at our Tim Horton’s stop for Refreshments & Washroom Break
11:45am Depart Tim Horton’s
12:00pm Arrive at our Bruce Trail Snowshoeing Day Trip Start Location
12:15pm Start our Guided Snowshoeing Day Trip
3:15pm Hike completion and back aboard the bus!
3:45pm Arrive at our Tim Horton’s stop for Refreshments & Washroom Break
4:05pm Depart Tim Horton’s
5:00pm Drop Off at Keele TTC Station
Important: All times are approximations, the scheduled times can change without warning due to weather, traffic and many other unforeseen factors.
Cancellations & Rescheduling:
If an event is Cancelled we will post a cancellation notice in several places. You can view the daily status of events through visiting www.TorontoAdventures.ca/eventstatus or Call Us at 416 536 2067. In addition all participants of Cancelled events will receive an email notification of the Cancellation. We will automatically issue refunds for Cancelled Events within 24 hours. If an event is cancelled with less than 2 hours notice we will Call all participants.
If you would like to Cancel or Reschedule your booking all Toronto Adventures Day Trips require a minimum 72 hours notice for a full refund. To Cancel or Reschedule your booking email info@TorontoAdventures.ca with your Name, Event Date, and any Group Deal Voucher Codes/Promo Codes you used to book and you we be refunded within 72 hours.
Pick Up/Drop Off Location & Times:
Keele TTC Station: Pick Up: 10:00 am Drop Off: 5:00pm – 5:30pm Approx.
Right outside the main entrance to the station on Keele St.
Click Here for Detailed Directions.
How to Book:
Step 1 Select the “Select Here to Register Now” button at the top or bottom of the page, you will then be redirected to our Event Calendar.
Step 2 Select the “Bruce Trail Snowshoeing Day Trip” Event with the Date & Time and Pick Up/Drop Off Location that work best for you.
Note: Make sure you’ve selected the correct Snowshoeing event.
Step 3 Follow the simple steps to complete your booking!
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – Voucher Customers must bring their valid voucher with them on the day of the event or pay full price. Note: Mobile copy’s of your Voucher work Great!
How to Dress:
When participating in any Outdoor Activity it’s important to Dress Appropriately and this is especially true for Winter Adventures!
We’ve listed below some of our Top Tips for Dressing Right for Winter Adventures:
- – Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
- – Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip.
- – We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
- – Wear a hat!
- – Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
- – Bring a pair of shades… Yes, it’s even brighter in the winter!
- – You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
- – We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!